Monday, June 1, 2009

Babies, weddings, and dog playdates


May has been a busy month.

I had my gall bladder removed mid-month and I'm feeling great! My parents are moving to Bangor to retire. My childhood home is now sold. And we're in the process of prepping the garden for its first planting in years.

Photography wise, May has been a month full of babies!

I had the opportunity to photography my best friend Trina's little boy Emmett who came into the world on April 24, 2009 at 4:31 p.m. He's a sweetie who will no doubt keep them on their toes!

On May 31, Kathy invited me into her home to photograph 8-month-old Bella who is all smiles and cheer. She was the perfect subject, even when she got tired from being a star!

May also started the summer wedding season. I was on hand to witness with my camera the wedding of Nicole and Corry. In a beautiful ceremony at a gorgeous church in Bangor, even the downpouring of rain couldn't dampen the spirits in the church. Photos will be posted soon of some of the day's highlights.

Now as June starts, I'm preparing for a busy portrait and wedding season -- plus a little time to hang with the family!

I also and a proud greyhound mom and Laura goes for weekly play dates with other local greyhounds at Green Acres Kennel (www.greenacreskennel.com). The greys have a greyt time running and hanging out in the fenced in play area. If you're looking for a great place to get pet supplies, grooming services, boarding, doggie daycare or training, Green Acres is one of the best in the area! Keep an eye open this fall to have your pet get their picture taken with Santa. More information to come!

June and July still have openings for wedding photography or portraits. And I'd love to see a few more young faces in the lens of my camera. Call today about half-price sessions this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment