Friday, April 3, 2009

Sunny thoughts and warm days










Spring is here!


There's no more glorious time of year than spring. In Maine, mud season usually precedes dry ground and planting. In fact, Mainer's refer to "mud season" as the fifth season. But it's not muddy everywhere. In fact, there are flowers blooming by my home's foundation! The little purple crocuses pictured above are just some of the flowers taking root and poking their head above ground.

Just as the winter doldrums are giving way to a spring in my step, my dog Laura is still the consumate couch potato. She loves to snuggle up on my pillows and just veg out. She loves cuddling on the couch almost as much as a peanutbutter-and-kibble-filled kong. But because the weather has been getting nicer, she's enjoying going for long walks with us and jogging with my husband.

Now I'm itching to get out, do some yard work and photograph!

Still booking too for family portraits and weddings. I'm also polishing up my senior portfolio and can't wait to start working with area seniors!

No comments:

Post a Comment