Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gearing up for spring portraits and weddings!

Spring is fast approaching even though we can't see the green ground yet! And while I have the studio, I love doing outdoor photos.

Now is a great time to look ahead and start planning for those photo album updates! May is usually when the buds start blooming (and before the bugs start buzzing) and it's the perfect time to schedule an outdoor portrait session.

It's also a great time to do that engagement portrait for all you soon-to-be-wed's. What better way to express your love and passion than at a time of year that's full of promise.

I also still have lots of available dates for weddings. I know that with the economy in a downturn, photography might be one of the first things to be trimmed, but don't assume that a pro is out of reach with your budget. I work with a lot of budget brides and can develop a package perfect for your Big Day!

Need more incentive? Mention that you read my blog and get 5% off your wedding or 10% off a portrait session!

Looking forward to a beautiful spring! And because I'm a photographer, here's a picture of my adopted greyhound Laura. She's three and a perfect fit for my family!

Debra Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment